Thread Closed

Help on where to find a certain phone root

17th August 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I605 4.4.2. I cant seem to find any root that actually will work on it. Nothing to unlock the bootloader, so I'm able to install custom rom. Kinda new to this but have no problem doing this. Just can't seem to find anywhere that has a working root for 4.4.2 for note 2. Please help on telling me where or what not
Last edited by malybru; 18th August 2014 at 05:10 PM.
17th August 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,264

8,391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeezusocp

I have a Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 I605 4.4.2. I cant seem to find any root that actually will work on it. Nothing to unlock the bootloader, so I'm able to install custom rom. Kinda new to this but have no problem doing this. Just can't seem to find anywhere that has a working root for 4.4.2 for note 2. Please help on telling me where or what not

Please have a look here about rooting your device: How to root the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Adam Outler is your man.
And here is the [GUIDE][VZW Edition]How to Root/Rom/Return to Stock the VZW Galaxy Note II! thread.
If you still have questions, please post in the Verizon Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.

My tapatalk signature:

Device: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v5
Kernel: Stock G900FXXU1ANE2

Recovery: PhilZ-touch
Modem: G900FXU1ANG2

If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread.
... for the SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly S5 All in one support thread
If you need general help/assistence, please go to XDA-Assist.
Last edited by It_ler; 17th August 2014 at 05:51 PM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread