5,815,265 Members 39,495 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to make nova 3 work in NeroD gaming performance ROM in micromax canvas 4 A210

Tip us?

vickys1038
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question How to make nova 3 work in NeroD gaming performance ROM in micromax canvas 4 A210

Hi

I downloaded Nova 3 apk and data... after installing the game in my micromax canvas 4 A210 and followed all procedures about placing the files in data folder... but when i start game it says your device not compatible and request refund .... I heard many have installed Nova 3 in micromax canvas 4 A210 and playing it ... so please help me how to make it work in NeroD's gaming performance ROM ...

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 850

DONATE TO ME
Did you get this from Google Play Store on another device and transfer it? Normally Google Play Store does not let you purchase/install if your device is not compatible.
Amazon Appstore will warn you, but will still let you purchase.
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'

vickys1038
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I got it from online and didnt purchase it ... I heard many downloaded from torrent sites and installed ...

Sent from my A210 using XDA Free mobile app

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9,867

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Forum Rule 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
Perhaps if you properly purchased the app, it would work correctly on your device.

Thread closed.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe