Thread Closed

[Q] How to Upgrade xperia miro ICS to JELLY Bean Using FLASHTOOL

OP Jayesh4all

9th July 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
I want to Upgrade My Xperia miro to jelly bean using flash tool i tried the ROM thing and due to unclear information my cell got dead . SO i wanted to upgrade using Flashtool using .TFT file need help

Thanks
Last edited by malybru; 9th July 2014 at 07:14 PM.
9th July 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,330

8,483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayesh4all

I want to Upgrade My Xperia miro to jelly bean using flash tool i tried the ROM thing and due to unclear information my cell got dead . SO i wanted to upgrade using Flashtool using .TFT file need help

Thanks

Here is a nice thread: Xperia Miro (and Tipo) Flashing for dummies. How to flash any ROM.
And here you can find official TFT files for flashing: ***Xperia Miro (Mesona) - ST23i/a Official Firmware Files***

If you have further questions or need detailed help for your device, please check the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E General forum.
Questions for your device should be posted in the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.
Last edited by It_ler; 9th July 2014 at 09:30 AM.
9th July 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler

Here is a nice thread: Xperia Miro (and Tipo) Flashing for dummies. How to flash any ROM.
And here you can find official TFT files for flashing: ***Xperia Miro (Mesona) - ST23i/a Official Firmware Files***

If you have further questions or need detailed help for your device, please check the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E General forum.
Questions for your device should be posted in the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.

thanks for your reply but i want to upgrade to jellybean not to ICS i already have ICS firmware files
9th July 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #4  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,330

8,483 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayesh4all

thanks for your reply but i want to upgrade to jellybean not to ICS i already have ICS firmware files

XDA Assist is only to point you to the right/better places on XDA to look for the needed information and/or where to ask further questions.
As I have already provided those places to you, please read and ask your questions there.
Thanks for your understanding.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread