Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,401 Members 39,014 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to Upgrade xperia miro ICS to JELLY Bean Using FLASHTOOL

Tip us?

Jayesh4all
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 9th July 2014 at 07:14 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] How to Upgrade xperia miro ICS to JELLY Bean Using FLASHTOOL

I want to Upgrade My Xperia miro to jelly bean using flash tool i tried the ROM thing and due to unclear information my cell got dead . SO i wanted to upgrade using Flashtool using .TFT file need help

Thanks

It_ler
Old
(Last edited by It_ler; 9th July 2014 at 09:30 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 14652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayesh4all View Post
I want to Upgrade My Xperia miro to jelly bean using flash tool i tried the ROM thing and due to unclear information my cell got dead . SO i wanted to upgrade using Flashtool using .TFT file need help

Thanks
Here is a nice thread: Xperia Miro (and Tipo) Flashing for dummies. How to flash any ROM.
And here you can find official TFT files for flashing: ***Xperia Miro (Mesona) - ST23i/a Official Firmware Files***

If you have further questions or need detailed help for your device, please check the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E General forum.
Questions for your device should be posted in the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v4.1
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANE2 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch recovery
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.

Jayesh4all
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler View Post
Here is a nice thread: Xperia Miro (and Tipo) Flashing for dummies. How to flash any ROM.
And here you can find official TFT files for flashing: ***Xperia Miro (Mesona) - ST23i/a Official Firmware Files***

If you have further questions or need detailed help for your device, please check the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E General forum.
Questions for your device should be posted in the Xperia Miro, Tipo (Dual), J, E Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section.
thanks for your reply but i want to upgrade to jellybean not to ICS i already have ICS firmware files

It_ler
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 14652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayesh4all View Post
thanks for your reply but i want to upgrade to jellybean not to ICS i already have ICS firmware files
XDA Assist is only to point you to the right/better places on XDA to look for the needed information and/or where to ask further questions.
As I have already provided those places to you, please read and ask your questions there.
Thanks for your understanding.
Phone: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v4.1
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANE2 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch recovery
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe