Thread Closed

Karbonn Smart A12 Star (aka A12*)

OP ravinOrion

25th July 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi There,

I am new to this forum so please go easy on me until i learn xda with more time i spend here...

I couldn't find any forum related to "Karbonn Smart A12 Star (aka A12*)" android smartphone running kitkat 4.4.2...

I am not able to root it via every tools i tried like towelroot, srs root, unlock root, one click root, root x, b4nry, kingo root and so on...

i am well aware of rooting process and the procedure of rooting... as i have rooted all my samsung and motorola devices i have and running CM11 successfully...

The only thing is NO one seems to be knowing about Karbonn Smart A12 Star smartphone, so i am eager to request the developers to add this phone in the list... for anyone want to know more about this phone, please google ---- Karbonn Smart A12 Star --- (as this is my first post so cant post links)

Also i would love to see someone else in here talking about this smartphone...

Please guide me in anyway to root this phone..

Thank you very much..

Cheers.. :
Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 25th July 2014 at 06:24 PM.
25th July 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,534

9,056 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravinOrion

Hi There,

I am new to this forum so please go easy on me until i learn xda with more time i spend here...

I couldn't find any forum related to "Karbonn Smart A12 Star (aka A12*)" android smartphone running kitkat 4.4.2...

I am not able to root it via every tools i tried like towelroot, srs root, unlock root, one click root, root x, b4nry, kingo root and so on...

i am well aware of rooting process and the procedure of rooting... as i have rooted all my samsung and motorola devices i have and running CM11 successfully...

The only thing is NO one seems to be knowing about Karbonn Smart A12 Star smartphone, so i am eager to request the developers to add this phone in the list... for anyone want to know more about this phone, please google ---- Karbonn Smart A12 Star --- (as this is my first post so cant post links)

Also i would love to see someone else in here talking about this smartphone...

Please guide me in anyway to root this phone..

Thank you very much..

Cheers.. :

Yes, you are right ... no device specific forum for it ... yet.
You can request to create a new forum for it here: General discussion > About xda-developers.com > *** New Device Forum Requests ***.
But keep in mind that xda can not create a dedicated forum for all devices available on the market.

You can always post your question about devices without a specific forum here: General discussion > Questions and Answers.
Or for modifying/rooting things here: General discussion > Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking.

I think the last forum is the best place in your case.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread