Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 47,497 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kernel compatible with HTC One m7 (Sprint) running LiquidSmooth v3.2 (KitKat 4.4.4)

Tip us?

MarkBell
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Kernel compatible with HTC One m7 (Sprint) running LiquidSmooth v3.2 (KitKat 4.4.4)

Is there a Kernel compatible with HTC One m7 (Sprint) running LiquidSmooth v3.2 (KitKat 4.4.4) that would allow for overclocking and wake gestures? Inquiring minds must know! Thanks!

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,533
Hi,

I see from your previous Assist thread on a similar topic that you know the rom thread. That would be a better place to ask for help with the rom.

Or look through the development section and check out the available kernels and their features and compatibility.

> Sprint HTC One > Sprint HTC One Android Development

Please understand also that XDA Assist is here to help members navigate the site and find the correct sections to post in. We're not here for support or advice. And you have found your device section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-htc-one

So you should find things for your device there, or ask for help in its Q&A section when stuck . 👍

Thank you for understanding.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

MarkBell
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi,

I see from your previous Assist thread on a similar topic that you know the rom thread. That would be a better place to ask for help with the rom.

Or look through the development section and check out the available kernels and their features and compatibility.

> Sprint HTC One > Sprint HTC One Android Development

Please understand also that XDA Assist is here to help members navigate the site and find the correct sections to post in. We're not here for support or advice. And you have found your device section.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-htc-one

So you should find things for your device there, or ask for help in its Q&A section when stuck . 👍

Thank you for understanding.

Apologies. And thanks for setting me straight.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe