Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 47,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KToonz Kernel Galaxy s4

Tip us?

B_Morty
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 13th July 2014 at 10:09 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default KToonz Kernel Galaxy s4

I have a verizon Galaxy s4 running hyperdrive 17.1 and the KToonz Kernel. I am looking for suggestions on how to set things up specifically for my current setup. Any suggestions of where to start looking would be greatly appreciated!

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2734
Hi!

Please use the link provided in your previous thread for any questions about your device.....this one...

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

If a search doesn't help. . Perhaps read through the thread you got the kernel from.

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Remember....after 10 constructive posts on XDA....you can post in the development sections. So you can ask ROM and kernel questions in their own threads.
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

B_Morty
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post
Hi!

Please use the link provided in your previous thread for any questions about your device.....this one...

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

If a search doesn't help. . Perhaps read through the thread you got the kernel from.

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Remember....after 10 constructive posts on XDA....you can post in the development sections. So you can ask ROM and kernel questions in their own threads.

Excellent, Thanks for you help! I look forward to reaching my ten post goal!
The Following User Says Thank You to B_Morty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2734
Here's a thread of interest a colleague discovered....

KT-SGS4 [Kernel] Builds [Discussion] ◆ALL VARIANTS◆ [AOSP/TW/GE] ★KTWEAKER SHOP★
Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life on the N5...or any device really? Lots of info in first 3 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe