Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 52,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Logcat] Help diagnosing no MMS receive in GO SMS Pro

Tip us?

ChrisMills83
Old
(Last edited by GermainZ; 15th July 2014 at 11:30 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default [Logcat] Help diagnosing no MMS receive in GO SMS Pro

I'm having an issue in Go SMS where it will send MMS fine, but will always say it is unable to download any I have received. Strangely, it works fine when using the stock messaging app. I have done a thorough search on Google and XDA and have only found recommendations of altering the API or changing the settings within the app. I have spent hours researching and trying anything and everything. I've emailed the developers who have not yet responded to me and it's been two weeks. I left a negative Play Store review about their lack of assistance. Their response and proposed solution using their in-app method to help fix it doesn't function properly.

This is why I have come ask the magnificent XDA community to assist me in fixing this issue. This feels like my last resort.

I'm linking a logcat of the issue (I know that this typically contains the info of what the problem is, although I have no idea how to read one) in hopes that someone can at least tell me why this is happening and hopefully how to fix it.

Please help!

Logcat: http://pastebin.com/BEGJRt2G

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 811

DONATE TO ME
Hi there,
XDA Assist is not a support forum, we just provide navigational assistance.

Since your problem is with an app, I suggest posting in the General > Questions & Answers forum, though if you think your problem may be related to your phone or ROM, then I would ask in the forum for your phone, or the Q&A for the ROM you're using.
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhiga For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe