Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

nabi 2 root (what needs downloaded on tablet and what needs downloaded to computer)

Tip us?

nabiwolfe
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 18th August 2014 at 04:13 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default nabi 2 root (what needs downloaded on tablet and what needs downloaded to computer)

Need links to everything that needs downloaded to root my nabi 2, need to know what needs downloaded to my tablet and what needs downloaded to computer. I have PDA net on my tablet, thought it was needed on computer. Trying to sort out everything before trying to root since I don't have my own computer. I know I won't have backup, but i don't care. Only want root so I can delete all kid apps and bloatware, and use root only apps.
Android version 4.1.1
Kernel 3.1.10
Product version 2.3
Don't know if nabilab download includes everything I need. Apparently nabilab version 2 doesn't work with 4.1.1
I'm a newb.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,622
Hi there!

Well I found a very long thread on your device...perhaps read the opening post then start at the last page and read through it a bit backwards.

>Android Development and Hacking>Miscellaneous Android Development>Nabi 2 Root and Gapps Install

And another possibility...

>Android Development and Hacking>Miscellaneous Android Development>[TOOL][NABI2] NabiLab - Root, Play, Recovery

You will need to reach 10 constructive posts before you can post in those threads and ask further questions, so I suggest you look around and contribute some useful comments where you can.

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If those threads don't help you, you will need to ask for help here.....

>General discussion>Questions and Answers
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

KJ
Old
(Last edited by KJ; 17th August 2014 at 06:02 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,622
And another possible solution suggested to me by a colleague, @bhiga ...

> Android Development and Hacking > Miscellaneous Android Development > [TOOL][NABI] NabiLab GUI - Root, Play, Recovery for JR, XD, 2

He had used this in the past with success. 👍

Oh, and the computer you use for this one needs Internet access for sure.
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe