Persistent ABD problems with HTC One
I have an HTC m7, and am using Windows 7 to interface with it. Long story short, I have twrp on it, but no working operating system. For a moment yesterday, it appeared successfully in the results of /adb devices, though when I tried to push a new rom to the internal storage on the phone using adb sideload, it failed (made it to 100% but then said failed, and when I tried to install the created .zip file, it failed as well). Since that attempt, I have been unable to see my phone as an ADB device again - I've reinstalled HTC drivers, tried various usb cables, and gone through many iterations of /adb devices (blank) /adb kill-server. After failing to find a solution elsewhere on these forums or elsewhere, I come to you.
I'd love to know if there's anything that could cause the phone to disappear after it had been previously connected, and if there's some further steps I could take to get it to work!
Thanks for your help,