Phone dialer

OP Kaushik124

30th August 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 18

93 posts
More
How to change dialer in my device I would want to sqap my dialer stock one with the one in xperia devices , Is it possible ?

Xperia P (CM11)
30th August 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,307

8,457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaushik124

How to change dialer in my device I would want to sqap my dialer stock one with the one in xperia devices , Is it possible ?

Xperia P (CM11)

Do you have this ROM: Sony Xperia P, U, Sola, Go > Xperia P Android Development > [ROM][4.4.4][UB][BUILD-50][OpenDelta][KTU84Q] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies and M-9?
Or this one: Sony Xperia P, U, Sola, Go > Xperia P, U, Sola, Go General > [WIP][U/P/Sola/Go][4.4.4][Xperia STE] CyanogenMod 11.0?

There is a nice CM11 theme for your device: Sony Xperia P, U, Sola, Go > Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Themes and Apps > [Cm11][KK][Theme][V7]Amazing Spiderman 2 Theme for Xperia Smartphone Ported[25.08.14] ... if you like Spiderman
It also contains TOP contacts, which will modify the contacts/dialer app.

For CM11, you can post your questions in the Sony Xperia P, U, Sola, Go > Xperia P, U, Sola, Go General > Xperia P [CM11] bugs and issues thread, or directly in the ROM thread.
For other questions, please post in the Sony Xperia P, U, Sola, Go > Xperia P, U, Sola, Go Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.
There you should get quick and proper help
The Following User Says Thank You to It_ler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
change, defualt dialer, dialer, stock dialer.
Previous Thread Next Thread