Thread Closed

[Q] Problems with my sprint HTC one!

OP rohan1992

25th July 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I was trying to install a Google Play edition on my HTC One sprint where I had to change the MID and CID number I was ignorant to the fact that after flashing the RUU Google Play Edition ROM everthing of my phone would be deleted including the TWRP recovery and my backup roms! Now everything is deleted because of the ROM i flashed and I cant change my MID back to the sprint version which is its original number because I am stuck in fast boot. I installed TRWP and pushed a ROM into sdcard but it wont flash because of the Google Play Edition ROM which is not compatible with the Sprint Phone. I am stuck in Fastboot mode for days! How can i chnage MID in fast boot mode? How can I install back sprint cutom Rom in the system? Please help me I need help?
25th July 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,160

10,387 posts
More
Hi!

You could try this thread on the subject....please read carefully, there's warning about bricking. Also, you can ask for further help in the thread as well....

>*HTC One*>*One General*>*[TUTORIAL] How to change the MODEL ID of the HTC One including video link

If that doesn't suit your needs, try asking in your device section...here,

>*HTC One*>*One Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread