Thread Closed

Recently rooted my HTC One Mini, rebooting?

23rd August 2014, 10:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Well I recently rooted my HTC One Mini(yesterday) with TWRP and used SuperSU and everything was working fine I did a backup but now SuperSU said it needed updating and either use normal or TWRP which was recommended for HTC devices so I selected the TWRP option and got confused to what I needed to do (like am i supposed to download a newer version of supersu on my computer then transfer it over to my device) so i just rebooted my phone and when it came back on after like 2/3 minutes it just reboots itself. What do I need to do? Restore from the backup or
Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 23rd August 2014 at 08:42 PM.
23rd August 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 15,264

8,391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitioner

Well I recently rooted my HTC One Mini(yesterday) with TWRP and used SuperSU and everything was working fine I did a backup but now SuperSU said it needed updating and either use normal or TWRP which was recommended for HTC devices so I selected the TWRP option and got confused to what I needed to do (like am i supposed to download a newer version of supersu on my computer then transfer it over to my device) so i just rebooted my phone and when it came back on after like 2/3 minutes it just reboots itself. What do I need to do? Restore from the backup or

For SuperSU pleae read the [2014.07.27] SuperSU v2.02 app thread.
Usually you just have to select "normal" mode for applying the update.

If you still have questions, you can either ask in the app thread, or better in the HTC One Mini > One Mini Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum ... to get quick and proper help for your specific device
23rd August 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler

For SuperSU pleae read the [2014.07.27] SuperSU v2.02 app thread.
Usually you just have to select "normal" mode for applying the update.

If you still have questions, you can either ask in the app thread, or better in the HTC One Mini > One Mini Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum ... to get quick and proper help for your specific device

Problem solved it by installing a certain version of SuperSU via the TWRP method.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread