Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,714 Members 46,840 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recently rooted my HTC One Mini, rebooting?

Tip us?

Exhibitioner
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 23rd August 2014 at 08:42 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Recently rooted my HTC One Mini, rebooting?

Well I recently rooted my HTC One Mini(yesterday) with TWRP and used SuperSU and everything was working fine I did a backup but now SuperSU said it needed updating and either use normal or TWRP which was recommended for HTC devices so I selected the TWRP option and got confused to what I needed to do (like am i supposed to download a newer version of supersu on my computer then transfer it over to my device) so i just rebooted my phone and when it came back on after like 2/3 minutes it just reboots itself. What do I need to do? Restore from the backup or

It_ler
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 15,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitioner View Post
Well I recently rooted my HTC One Mini(yesterday) with TWRP and used SuperSU and everything was working fine I did a backup but now SuperSU said it needed updating and either use normal or TWRP which was recommended for HTC devices so I selected the TWRP option and got confused to what I needed to do (like am i supposed to download a newer version of supersu on my computer then transfer it over to my device) so i just rebooted my phone and when it came back on after like 2/3 minutes it just reboots itself. What do I need to do? Restore from the backup or
For SuperSU pleae read the [2014.07.27] SuperSU v2.02 app thread.
Usually you just have to select "normal" mode for applying the update.

If you still have questions, you can either ask in the app thread, or better in the HTC One Mini > One Mini Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum ... to get quick and proper help for your specific device
Device: SGS5 (SM-G900F)
ROM: AllianceROM v5.2
Kernel: Stock XXU1ANG7 kernel
Recovery: PhilZ-touch CWM recovery
Modem: XXU1ANG7
If you have any question about or any issue with your SGS2, just ask in the New members friendly Q&A thread,
... for your SGS5, just ask in the Noob friendly Galaxy S5 All in one support thread.
If you need general help/assistance, please go to XDA Assist.

Exhibitioner
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by It_ler View Post
For SuperSU pleae read the [2014.07.27] SuperSU v2.02 app thread.
Usually you just have to select "normal" mode for applying the update.

If you still have questions, you can either ask in the app thread, or better in the HTC One Mini > One Mini Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum ... to get quick and proper help for your specific device
Problem solved it by installing a certain version of SuperSU via the TWRP method.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe