Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

recovery contacts and phone app!!

Tip us?

usemerealiran
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 1st September 2014 at 05:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation recovery contacts and phone app!!

Hi guys.im a persian and cant write english prefectly. i have a g730-u10 phone. i removed offical phone and contacts android app. after it when i install a contact or phone app like contacts+ and want to add a contactT it says to me that "there is not an app for adding a contact". i search every apk downloading sites and play store but dont found an app for doing it. where can i download offical contacts app to adding contacts to my phoen.

other says i nedd to change my offical rom and reinstall it. but size of it about 1.5 gb. another apps like go contacts can saving contacts but it doesnt sync my contacts to viber, facebook, google+ and etc.

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,751
Try a gapps package that is the same version of android you have, take out the contacts apk from there and sideload it to your phone

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,522
Hi,

Yes, you either need the original files you deleted to get things working right again, or you need to flash your factory firmware again. I can't find them on XDA unfortunately, so you'd be best to ask here for help....

> Android Development and Hacking > Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe