No registration required
Thread Closed

recovery contacts and phone app!!

OP usemerealiran

31st August 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys.im a persian and cant write english prefectly. i have a g730-u10 phone. i removed offical phone and contacts android app. after it when i install a contact or phone app like contacts+ and want to add a contactT it says to me that "there is not an app for adding a contact". i search every apk downloading sites and play store but dont found an app for doing it. where can i download offical contacts app to adding contacts to my phoen.

other says i nedd to change my offical rom and reinstall it. but size of it about 1.5 gb. another apps like go contacts can saving contacts but it doesnt sync my contacts to viber, facebook, google+ and etc.
Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 1st September 2014 at 06:47 PM.
31st August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 2,959

6,112 posts
More
Try a gapps package that is the same version of android you have, take out the contacts apk from there and sideload it to your phone
31st August 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,876

13,406 posts
More
Hi,

Yes, you either need the original files you deleted to get things working right again, or you need to flash your factory firmware again. I can't find them on XDA unfortunately, so you'd be best to ask here for help....

> Android Development and Hacking > Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread