Thread Closed

samsung galaxy y duos s6102

OP aFiFi_28

23rd August 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Dear admins ,
A ThAnK You is a must at first to all xda-developers for such a great work and a helpful posts . keep up the good work ,
i'm a new user to the xda site as i were an old fashion mobile user till lately my brother in law bought a new xperia z1 ultra -my recommend- for himself and gave me his old galaxy y duos .
i'm trying to boost up as much as i could of it to use but i'm just a beginner in this field so any help would be appreciated .
--stock is 2.3.6 and i'm using ics fusion final with aroma --
i need the most up to date files and apps i could use to tweak it up
rom s ,kernal s ,cmw s , ram extenders . cpu boosters ,ect ,,

Regards .
aFiFi
Last edited by aFiFi_28; 23rd August 2014 at 02:47 AM.
23rd August 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,052

10,055 posts
More
Hi,

In your case, I think you should spend some time browsing the different sections for your device and read up on what others do with it. And check the development section for roms and all that fun stuff. So instead of a specific section or thread, since you seem to want to learn and do much with it.... Here is the link to your devices section.

Anything else you want to know or have questions about, please use the Q&A section to ask.

> Legacy & Low Activity Devices > Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Yes, the section says s5360...but it's for yours as well. Just be sure to only flash things made specifically for your model. Also good to mention your model when posting anything. 👍
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread