MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Thread Closed

Sim card detection suddenly stopped.

5th July 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
My Htc One M7 Sim card detection suddenly stopped. Whatever service is put in, no SIM card detects and wont even say any thing about the network. Sim Management in the phone has disable or freeze. please help me.
Last edited by malybru; 9th July 2014 at 07:32 PM.
5th July 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #2  
dagger's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Medieval period.
Thanks Meter: 2,188
 
4,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon

My Htc One M7 Sim card detection suddenly stopped. Whatever service is put in, no SIM card detects and wont even say any thing about the network. Sim Management in the phone has disable or freeze. please help me.

Hey,
Try putting the SIM in any other phone to see whether it works..
cheers.
6th July 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger

Hey,
Try putting the SIM in any other phone to see whether it works..
cheers.

I have try that in another phone and there is no problem with the sim.
6th July 2014, 01:17 PM   |  #4  
dagger's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Medieval period.
Thanks Meter: 2,188
 
4,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon

I have try that in another phone and there is no problem with the sim.

Head on to this thread.
There is a solution using the cello-tape like in the image attached below.

cheers.
6th July 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger

Head on to this thread.
There is a solution using the cello-tape like in the image attached below.

cheers.

This one also did not work. Even SIM management is disable, when you go to settings (SIM management).
Three days ago i try to install CLOCKWORKMOD using an app called [ROOT] Rashr- Flash Tool from play store.
after installation the network disabled and even i try to reboot in to recovery mod, but it failed to, it just restart the phone.
6th July 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #6  
dagger's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Medieval period.
Thanks Meter: 2,188
 
4,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon

This one also did not work. Even SIM management is disable, when you go to settings (SIM management).
Three days ago i try to install CLOCKWORKMOD using an app called [ROOT] Rashr- Flash Tool from play store.
after installation the network disabled and even i try to reboot in to recovery mod, but it failed to, it just restart the phone.

Hey,
use this thread to return to stock as mentioned in and see if everything woks fine after that.
cheers.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes