Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,380 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sim card detection suddenly stopped.

Tip us?
 
oseizon
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 9th July 2014 at 07:32 PM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default Sim card detection suddenly stopped.

My Htc One M7 Sim card detection suddenly stopped. Whatever service is put in, no SIM card detects and wont even say any thing about the network. Sim Management in the phone has disable or freeze. please help me.
 
dagger
Old
#2  
dagger's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2156
Posts: 4,326
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Medieval period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon View Post
My Htc One M7 Sim card detection suddenly stopped. Whatever service is put in, no SIM card detects and wont even say any thing about the network. Sim Management in the phone has disable or freeze. please help me.
Hey,
Try putting the SIM in any other phone to see whether it works..
cheers.
 
oseizon
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger View Post
Hey,
Try putting the SIM in any other phone to see whether it works..
cheers.
I have try that in another phone and there is no problem with the sim.
 
dagger
Old
#4  
dagger's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2156
Posts: 4,326
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Medieval period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon View Post
I have try that in another phone and there is no problem with the sim.
Head on to this thread.
There is a solution using the cello-tape like in the image attached below.

cheers.
 
oseizon
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger View Post
Head on to this thread.
There is a solution using the cello-tape like in the image attached below.

cheers.
This one also did not work. Even SIM management is disable, when you go to settings (SIM management).
Three days ago i try to install CLOCKWORKMOD using an app called [ROOT] Rashr- Flash Tool from play store.
after installation the network disabled and even i try to reboot in to recovery mod, but it failed to, it just restart the phone.
 
dagger
Old
#6  
dagger's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2156
Posts: 4,326
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Medieval period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oseizon View Post
This one also did not work. Even SIM management is disable, when you go to settings (SIM management).
Three days ago i try to install CLOCKWORKMOD using an app called [ROOT] Rashr- Flash Tool from play store.
after installation the network disabled and even i try to reboot in to recovery mod, but it failed to, it just restart the phone.
Hey,
use this thread to return to stock as mentioned in and see if everything woks fine after that.
cheers.
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Calc+ is a Smart and Beautiful Android Calculator

As we’ve said inthe past, there are quite a few calculators available on Android. … more

Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more