Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stock boot animations - PMT5887_3G

Tip us?

MarinFTW2001
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 19th August 2014 at 09:19 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Prompt Stock boot animations - PMT5887_3G

Hello guys,I need stock boot animations of my tablet,I recently installed new ones but I don't like them,in boot animation changer is every boot animation too small and ugly.So if my tablet ever stops working then I can prove that I didn't installed root and other,anyway help me please.

Model/ID (I don't know is it model or ID) PMT5887_3G

Request: I need original boot animations for Prestigio Multipad 8.0 Color 3G (PMT5887_3G),this is similar tablet to mine : prestigio.com/catalogue/MultiPads/MultiPad_COLOR_8.0_3G#/?article=PMT5887_3G_D_BK

How can you help me? - If you have Prestigio Multipad 8.0 Color 3G then (Any model that starts with PMT5887) then install Astro File Manager,go to system/media,then copy bootanimations.zip and paste it in your SD card,then upload it and give me download link here.

Anyway thanks.If you have a friend that haves Prestigio tablet that is starting with PMT5887 then ask him to help me.THANKS!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarinFTW2001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,519
Hi,

Here would be the best place to ask for help....

> General discussion > Questions and Answers

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe