Thread Closed

[Q] Systemui Crashes On Boot

25th July 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Yesterday I was experimenting with XBlast, and I enabled a feature that doesn't play well with my ROM (I believe that it was adaptive notification header), and after rebooting my system ui crashes. Occasionally it will work for 3-4 seconds, but then it crashes so I do not have enough time to try and disable the module. I tried uninstalling XBlast via ADB, but I had debugging disabled for some reason, so that is out of the picture. Re-flashing my ROM and GApps did not work. I am fairly certain that I am going to have to clean flash my ROM but I thought that I would check here to see if there was a way to fix this without a clean flash.

Nexus 4 (Mako)
Carbon ROM (7-21 Nightly)
Hell's Core b47 kernel
25th July 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,688

8,865 posts
More
Hi there!!

Yes, the simplest solution would be a clean flash of the ROM. That's the only way to be certain everything from the module is gone.

And so you know, the Nexus 4 has its own section here on XDA. And the Q&A section is the best place for N4 questions of any kind.

>*Google Nexus 4

Good luck! 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to KJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 3,688

8,865 posts
More
A colleague has passed along a tip for you.

You can possibly disable xposed by rebooting and pressing any hardware key 5 times when it's booting.

Or you can flash the Xposed uninstaller zip....read up on that and download it here..

>*XDA Community Apps*>*Xposed General*>*Xposed - General info, versions & changelog

Thanks to @Siberian Tiger :thumbup:
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread