Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,583 Members 37,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tapatalk cache

Tip us?

tcat007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 282
Default Tapatalk cache

I just looked at my cache folder android/data/Tapatalk.../cache. It was 365mb! I deleted the folder and Tapatalk looks and feels the same or faster, and now that folder is 340kb. Tapatalk should have an auto cache clear on exit...

Anyway, you might check your app/Tapatalk cache if you haven't in a while. Gained a lot of disk space!

Sent from my Nexus 5
2012 Nexus 7
4.4.4 Purity, M-Kernel, Banks Minimal Gapps
2013 Nexus 5
4.4.4 Purity, Code Blue Kernel, Banks Minimal Gapps
PTEL Paygo

demkantor
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007 View Post
I just looked at my cache folder android/data/Tapatalk.../cache. It was 365mb! I deleted the folder and Tapatalk looks and feels the same or faster, and now that folder is 340kb. Tapatalk should have an auto cache clear on exit...

Anyway, you might check your app/Tapatalk cache if you haven't in a while. Gained a lot of disk space!

Sent from my Nexus 5
Hi,
Great information but would probably be better suited if you post this here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general
Thanks!

R_a_z_v_a_n
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,757
Hi there,

You know XDA Assist forum is a place where new members/users can find the right way where to post/read about , right?

Quote:
The mission of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem. Perhaps you can't find posts on how to root your phone, install custom recovery or maybe you have questions about how to navigate and use features on the site.

Our XDA Assist team will give you links to threads/forums that are relevant to your problem. You may be pointed towards guides and instructions that can be quite complex, so you will still need to read carefully and be cautious before attempting to make software changes to your device. It is essential you are in the correct forum for your device model; what works for one can ruin another.

Related to your problem, please ask that in the app thread or open a new one in the general questions and answers forum.

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to R_a_z_v_a_n For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe