Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,938 Members 49,437 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need to Find Cellular (Voice) & Data Tablets

Tip us?

wesley
Old
(Last edited by Siberian Tiger; 1st September 2014 at 05:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Need to Find Cellular (Voice) & Data Tablets

I've been trying to find a 10 inch (or so) Tablet, or Phablet, that has cell and data capabilities. Also, it seems that the cell companies, T-Mo, Att, etc.,
don't have a plan or will even provision one. I've seen a few on youtube and for sale at eBay and Amazon, but those are International units
and don't have 4g/LTE, and are pretty low spec.

I thought the Samsung Tab models came that way, but they don't. Is there a list or a thread that would help me?

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,532
Hi,

This thread is for just such inquiries...

> General discussion > General > [Discussion] What's your next smartphone / What should I buy

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

wesley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ View Post

That thread is 4 posts and 2 years old. It appears to be for those trying to decide what to buy, I know what I want, I just can't find it or any information on them.

Thanks anyways.

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,532
That thread has over 10000 posts and is very current and active. And it's a great place to ask for what you are looking for.

Otherwise, perhaps a Google search? There's hundreds of devices on XDA... You can look through the sections, but I'm sure you will get suggested devices quicker in the thread I linked. 😉

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>

wesley
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
My apologies. I just clicked it again, and you're correct. I don't know why it only loaded 4 posts the last time. But, I do apologize.
The Following User Says Thank You to wesley For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesley View Post
My apologies. I just clicked it again, and you're correct. I don't know why it only loaded 4 posts the last time. But, I do apologize.
Don't sweat it! And I'm sure you'll find help there. Tho, where to buy may be tricky... As every region is different.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe