Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,922 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] cant factory reset

Tip us?

oseizon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] cant factory reset

hi
last time i was trying to install clockwork mod using an app in google play store CALL [ROOT] RASHR-FLASH TOOL.
after that my htc one m7 cant factory reset no mater what i do. when you press the factory reset, it trys to reset by rebooting but still wont.
also i cant even enter recovery mod. i also try to factory reset using cmd but wont reset. please help me

bhiga
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 847

DONATE TO ME
Hey there, sounds like your recovery may have gotten hosed. Best to try to return to stock and get things normal first.
Recommend looking at:
[GUIDE]Unlock-Recovery-Rooting-Restore back-S-OFF-SUPERCID for your One
and
[GUIDE] How to Return to 100% Stock

If that stuff doesn't make sense, or you are not familiar with things like S-OFF, start here:
So you came at XDA-Developers to find help? (Beginners Thread)

If you still have trouble, check the section for your HTC One, especially One Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting.

Good luck!
Chromecast threads: FAQ - READ THIS FIRST! / Rootable Serial Numbers | Root Mini-FAQ | FlashCast flashing Mini-FAQ
BYO powered OTG cable | WiFi Bandwidth and Router considerations | Not all 1080p/720p is same
Search Tip: Google search terms site:forum.xda-developers.com for only XDA forum results. Example
Follow the rules / Use 'Search' before posting / Post in the correct sections / Do not spam the board / Press thanks, don't post 'Thanks'
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe