Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 54,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WANT]Incoming Call Popup Notification Feature from Galaxy S5 for Verizon S4 (i545)

Tip us?

calebcabob
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 22nd July 2014 at 10:30 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 234
Default [WANT]Incoming Call Popup Notification Feature from Galaxy S5 for Verizon S4 (i545)

I have seen this feature on Echoe ROMs for the International version of the Galaxy S4, I know there are many S5 features ported over to the Verizon S4 (i545, which I have), but I cannot seem to find a thread explaining how to get the Incoming Call Popup Notification feature on my phone.

It doesn't necessarily NEED to be that specific one...just really looking for a way to not be thrown out of whichever app I'm in while I'm waiting for an incoming call to finish ringing...seeing how it acts as a floating popup which you can minimize, answer or end as you wish! So sweet!!!!

Any ideas?

Calebcabob
Posted with my XDA Premium VIP Gold app

KJ
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,622
Hi!

Normally we give links to sections and threads to mostly new users, or users who can't find a particular area.....but as I see you clearly know where the S4 forum section is, I advise you to ask this in the S4 Q&A section, or perhaps themes and apps section.

And here is one link.... The Purpose of XDA Assist

Good luck!
Sent from my new HTC One M8, N7, Moto X, GTab3 or S2.

Need help with poor battery life? Any device welcome, even tho its an N5 thread. Please specify if on a device other than N5. Lots of info in first 4 posts! >>>>
[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot Battery Issues Here....and Tips

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe