[Q] Been eyeing Glass for a long time. What do you actually use it for?

Search This thread

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
Thread title pretty much sums it up.

Glass always seemed cool to me and I'm willing to try it now, but I'm curious what you guys actually use it for. Do you use it everyday? Does it do something better and more efficiently than your smartphone does?

I probably wouldn't wear it out in public but I would use it at home, driving, skiing, flying, in the lab, stuff like that. Still unsure if it has any good use though.

xTristinx

Jun 7, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
If you already wearing glasses and find yourself always wanting to catch things in the moment then i would suggest glass. But if you dont wear glasses already then there is little point to glass as you wont find it necessary to constantly wear them lol. It is to be used more as a side interface than a full fledged device as the battery life wont allow for it. I picked up my pair in February for 500 Canadian with prescription frames and stereo headphones but i wouldn't advise spending more than that!

dimex

Nov 28, 2012
If you already wearing glasses and find yourself always wanting to catch things in the moment then i would suggest glass. But if you dont wear glasses already then there is little point to glass as you wont find it necessary to constantly wear them lol. It is to be used more as a side interface than a full fledged device as the battery life wont allow for it. I picked up my pair in February for 500 Canadian with prescription frames and stereo headphones but i wouldn't advise spending more than that!

Ok, I'll ask the question again. What do you use it for?