Ask a question

No registration required

Accessories - better for Red or White Nexus 5

OP mmmmBACON

20th March 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 3

2 posts
Dang man.. that was so disturbing pic..
that's the bad thing when you have dog stay on your home...
my nexus never had a cover installed cuz it's make the sexyness gone...
it's like putting condom into the phone... yuks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Panthera Tigris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 1,005

806 posts
Since I have a shiny new + skinned Red 32GB, I've put this bundle up on ebay. I bought so many accessories that this barely made a dent... It's my old Black 32GB that's still in great shape minus the cracked screen. It's set at US $269.95 + 24.53 shipping to Canada/US. It is that much to try and offset all of the ebay/paypal fees that go along with it. If any XDAers from Canada/US are interested though, I'd be willing to discount it of course because it would just be paypal and not ebay.

Outside of Canada/US I'm not so sure about because I don't know all of the import fees and shipping costs etc. But let me know and maybe something can be worked out.

So, any XDAers who want a nice summer DIY project of screen replacement can get a pretty big bundle of stuff.

Sorry though, don't want to break the bundle up. I'd like to offload the whole thing. PM if interested.

1st May 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 193

318 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON

Since I have a shiny new + skinned Red 32GB, I've put this bundle up on ebay. I bought so many accessories that this barely made a dent... It's my old Black 32GB that's still in great shape minus the cracked screen. It's set at US $269.95 + 24.53 shipping to Canada/US. It is that much to try and offset all of the ebay/paypal fees that go along with it. If any XDAers from Canada/US are interested though, I'd be willing to discount it of course because it would just be paypal and not ebay.

Outside of Canada/US I'm not so sure about because I don't know all of the import fees and shipping costs etc. But let me know and maybe something can be worked out.

So, any XDAers who want a nice summer DIY project of screen replacement can get a pretty big bundle of stuff.

Sorry though, don't want to break the bundle up. I'd like to offload the whole thing. PM if interested.

@mmmmBACON Is the offer still on ?
1st May 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #34  
Flag Atlanta, GA USA
Thanks Meter: 191

628 posts
More
Quote:

Those of you with Red phones, how do you think it look accessorized? Same for the White Nexus owners? Would you switch colours if given the choice?

I have the red N5, and my case is the Ringke Fusion Crystal View clear case. I love the red color, and didn't want to cover it up. Looks great. I also bought a couple of "official" bumper cases when I want a different color/look.
2nd May 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #35  
OP Senior Member
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 1,005

806 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Pudding

@mmmmBACON Is the offer still on ?

If you had seen this maybe a week earlier then yes. The phone, the puck charger, and the bumper cases have been sold. I had to break up the bundle...

I still have all of the quicksand cases (minus the pink), the superman case, the tilted Qi charger, and a Q8 charger that are still up as a bundle I guess. But if you were looking for a phone project, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to mmmmBACON For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #36  
Flag Cedar Falls
Thanks Meter: 34

98 posts
Quote:

Indeed I do. I'm going to have to keep the phone skinless for a few days. Once I get the rest of the SW skins in, I'll choose which to put on.

This is such an asshole red though hahah. It's just so purposely obnoxious and in your face IRL! Also, I'm going to need to skin it because despite my liking the colour, it currently clashes will damn near all of my accessories.

Haha, that's a good term for it: asshole red. I have been calling it blaze-red because it reminds me of the blaze orange I used to wear deer-hunting. I've also called it rorange because it's more orange than red.
8th May 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen69

I have the red N5, and my case is the Ringke Fusion Crystal View clear case. I love the red color, and didn't want to cover it up. Looks great. I also bought a couple of "official" bumper cases when I want a different color/look.

@wolfen69
Hey man, mind taking a few pictures of your phone + case?
Thanks!
8th May 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #38  
Flag Atlanta, GA USA
Thanks Meter: 191

628 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cillin89

@wolfen69
Hey man, mind taking a few pictures of your phone + case?
Thanks!

Sure, as soon as the bumper cases arrive. Shipping from china is brutally long.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
accessories, nexus, red, white
Previous Thread Next Thread