No registration required

Aluminum Bumper Mini-Review

OP kpjimmy

9th February 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 4

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHomelessGuy

did you get an email about tracking? I ordered mine the 27th of January and havent gotten an email or anything (bought from dxbox)

I got an email when it shipped, and it just says to log in to the aliexpress site to find shipping info. That's where I got the tracking number but I had to click on the link to get to the shipping website and manually type in the number to see the status. It did take a while but eventually when it makes it to the US and is handed off to USPS, then you can use the same number to track via USPS's website.
14th April 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #52  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 241

689 posts
More
This looks awesome, I might have to pick one up. It will be my 3rd case though, lol. I have the Noreve case, which I like but it's a bit bulky, and the Spigen Neo Hybrid, which is a great case but the back is just a fingerprint magnet.
22nd April 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 65

319 posts
More
I bought this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251462209042...84.m1497.l2649
and i noticed the signal drop. I lost about two bars I wished I read this thread before wasting my money. It is a bit tricky to put on but it fits alright with a slickwraps vinyl.
14th May 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #54  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 241

689 posts
More
My case arrived a few days ago, so I thought I'd post my thoughts and some pictures on it here if people are still interested in this case.

It took about 3 weeks for it to arrive from China (I live in Istanbul), but that was okay since I wasn't in any sort of hurry, as I already have two cases. It was packaged very well and it came with no problems. It comes with a screen protector but just throw it away, it's crap. Even the micro fiber cloth can't really be called "cloth" - throw that away, too.

The case is great though. I did notice some drops in wifi strength, but it's not really a big deal for me, since I have pretty great reception from everywhere. I'm also not really bothered about the back not really protecting the camera lens as I always have my phone standing up on an aluminum phone holder on my desk. For the price I'd say that it's a great deal. Because I think the N5 is so sexy naked, throwing all these thick cases on it just ruins it somehow. I want to be able to enjoy my phone and want to feel it as well, instead of just holding a huge chunk of plastic all the time.

Here are some pictures. Apologies, I didn't realize that my apartment was so damn dusty.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ynrozturk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th July 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #55  
Thanks Meter: 27

142 posts
How does it cover camera? Could someone send a photo? I am little bitt stressy about it, when phone lies on the back, so thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread