Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,597 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anti Fingerprints Case Nexus 5?

Tip us?

w1ltzu
Old
(Last edited by w1ltzu; 26th May 2014 at 08:09 PM.) Reason: addition
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas111 View Post
What do you think guys about the SPIGEN Ultra FIt Case COLOR WHITE or RED?

About the fingerprints thing.

This one seems to be cheap and anti-fingerprints on eBay:
Hard Quicksand Plastic Case Nexus 5
I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50€ bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.
Will post pics if requested
Current:
Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Miqueas111
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ltzu View Post
I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50 bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.
Will post pics if requested
I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)

w1ltzu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)
Ok, I'll post pics when I get home. Since I've had it for a day, I cant yet tell about its durability, but so far, so good. Feels solid and I trust in Spigen quality.
Current:
Nexus 5

w1ltzu
Old
(Last edited by w1ltzu; 27th May 2014 at 05:36 PM.) Reason: additions, fixed image
Thanks Meter 7
Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.

Current:
Nexus 5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CitizenLee
Old
(Last edited by CitizenLee; 27th May 2014 at 09:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 491
Another +1 for the Caseology Carbon Case. Just got mine today and am very impressed... here's some pics:

I also have a Head Case, which is matte, however it doesn't offer as much protection.
Main Device: Google Nexus 5
Other Devices: Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Moto G
Retired: HTC Hero, HTC Wildfire S, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Dropbox | Flickr
The Following User Says Thank You to CitizenLee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Miqueas111
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ltzu View Post
Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.
Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Thanks about the pictures, probably I'll be buying the white one.

w1ltzu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Thanks about the pictures, probably I'll be buying the white one.
Np man
It gets dirty pretty easy, white afterall like you said, but things like grease and stains from dirty hands imo can be wiped easily. And you probably could wash the case in worst-case scenarios, I think.
Current:
Nexus 5

The Following User Says Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]