FORUMS

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

[Q] Anti Fingerprints Case Nexus 5?

353 posts
Thanks Meter: 21
 
By Miqueas111, Senior Member on 24th May 2014, 10:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th May 2014, 08:06 PM |#11  
w1ltzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas111

What do you think guys about the SPIGEN Ultra FIt Case COLOR WHITE or RED?

About the fingerprints thing.

This one seems to be cheap and anti-fingerprints on eBay:
Hard Quicksand Plastic Case Nexus 5

I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50€ bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.
Will post pics if requested
Last edited by w1ltzu; 26th May 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: addition
The Following User Says Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
26th May 2014, 11:33 PM |#12  
Miqueas111's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ltzu

I have the white ultra fit, haven't used very much yet, but the white back doesn't collect fingerprints. It also feels grippy and makes phone feel slim.
I am not using it yet since I bought a ~1,50 bumper case at the same time and I am testing it out now.
Will post pics if requested

I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)
27th May 2014, 06:27 AM |#13  
w1ltzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas111

I would appreciate you to send photographs, thanks! I'm very interesting about the SPIGEN Ultra Fit White Case. Is it get dirty easily? The color change with the use?

I bought one unbranded ultra fit white case, and two days later the white is yellow or something like that! (2 dollars on eBay)

Ok, I'll post pics when I get home. Since I've had it for a day, I cant yet tell about its durability, but so far, so good. Feels solid and I trust in Spigen quality.
27th May 2014, 05:33 PM |#14  
w1ltzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.

Last edited by w1ltzu; 27th May 2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: additions, fixed image
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 09:52 PM |#15  
CitizenLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 495
 
More
Another +1 for the Caseology Carbon Case. Just got mine today and am very impressed... here's some pics:







I also have a Head Case, which is matte, however it doesn't offer as much protection.
Last edited by CitizenLee; 27th May 2014 at 09:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CitizenLee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 06:10 AM |#16  
Miqueas111's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ltzu

Photos as requested. Didn't turn out so great, but you get how the case looks on. If you are wondering why my screen looks weird, it's because of a Copter screenprotector, which is rubbery and because of that, it reflects light like that.

Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Thanks about the pictures, probably I'll be buying the white one.
28th May 2014, 02:24 PM |#17  
w1ltzu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miqueas111

Two days use and it still looks in good conditions. I like it. So far how easily gets dirty? After all is white.

Thanks about the pictures, probably I'll be buying the white one.

Np man
It gets dirty pretty easy, white afterall like you said, but things like grease and stains from dirty hands imo can be wiped easily. And you probably could wash the case in worst-case scenarios, I think.
The Following User Says Thank You to w1ltzu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes