Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,448 Members 41,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

***Best Nexus 5 rugged cases***

Tip us?

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 2,064
I have the Ballistic SG Maxx and while it's pretty bulky, it gets the job done. It comes with a holster which is always a plus. I got it on amazon for $25.

Sent from my Moto X
\m/(-_-)\m/
The Following User Says Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CDCtech
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks. What do you guys think about the ballistic asparia now known as urbaniye vs the incipio dualpro? Which one would you choose.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

twister99403
Old
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCtech View Post
Thanks. What do you guys think about the ballistic asparia now known as urbaniye vs the incipio dualpro? Which one would you choose.

Due to the fact of style I would go with the ballistic however I think both would offer the same protection

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

CDCtech
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi. I was wondering if I should get the iblason armor box, ballistic aspira or the trident aegis for my nexus 5. Also do you guys think port flaps are good/necessary?

Thanks!!

AlanXO
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
I have the Ballistic SG Maxx and while it's pretty bulky, it gets the job done. It comes with a holster which is always a plus. I got it on amazon for $25.

Sent from my Moto X
I have the Ballistic SG Maxx too, I love it. It's a little bulky but feels solid. The only con for me is the hard screen protector, I love the idea, but it feels a little odd, and takes a little time to settle on the screen.

I think I might order the AEGIS. It looks promising but I wanna see some reviews first.

-Cobalt-
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Default Rugged Cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDCtech View Post

I would choose the Ballistic Tough Jacket MAXX (SG MAXX) for protection. I own this case and I am very satisfied with it. The only concern I have is that it attracts lint easily.

From reading reviews, I have learned that the Urbanite's coat of paint can peel off.

The Incipio Dualpro looks cheap and flimsy. The reviews are not good for it so I would not buy it.

P.Mobile
Old
Thanks Meter 935
i like the Trident N5 case I had a trident for my evo 3d many moons ago.. i always rocked otter box defender most of the time.. think ima go with the trident soon.. looks sweet