App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more
Post Reply

Best screen protector?

18th March 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hello, I've ordered a pack of screen protectors for my Nexus 5 but it leaves quite a lot of space on the edges which is annoying and it gets filled with dust and whatnot. I'm looking for one which fits perfectly and gives good protection, obviously. If you have any experience, please tell me!

Thanks!
18th March 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 159
 
727 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Johan

Hello, I've ordered a pack of screen protectors for my Nexus 5 but it leaves quite a lot of space on the edges which is annoying and it gets filled with dust and whatnot. I'm looking for one which fits perfectly and gives good protection, obviously. If you have any experience, please tell me!

Thanks!

Lots of people like the Anker. I haven't had the chance to use one but pretty happy with the one from citigeeks (amazon)
19th March 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball2k

Lots of people like the Anker. I haven't had the chance to use one but pretty happy with the one from citigeeks (amazon)

How does the one from citigeeks fit?

Anyone have experience with Anker?
19th March 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 159
 
727 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Johan

How does the one from citigeeks fit?

Anyone have experience with Anker?

With a spigen slim armor installed, I can't see the edge. Less than 1mm on the edges.
20th March 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #5  
1337RYoN's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
I'm using anker xtreme scratch defender. It's super easy to apply, feels good and comes in a pack of 3. Definitely recommended! I'm currently using clear version but might swap to a matte one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st March 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
I have been using my first "glass" screen protector. Very awesome. I recommend it. I have a nillikin from eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
21st March 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #7  
the_slasher's Avatar
Member
Singapore
Thanks Meter: 16
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
+1 on the glass screen protector. I also have the Nillkin brand there's a thread here comparing the diff brand of glass protector.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Accessories by ThreadRank