Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 42,010 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best screen protector?

Tip us?

-Johan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Question Best screen protector?

Hello, I've ordered a pack of screen protectors for my Nexus 5 but it leaves quite a lot of space on the edges which is annoying and it gets filled with dust and whatnot. I'm looking for one which fits perfectly and gives good protection, obviously. If you have any experience, please tell me!

Thanks!

goofball2k
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Johan View Post
Hello, I've ordered a pack of screen protectors for my Nexus 5 but it leaves quite a lot of space on the edges which is annoying and it gets filled with dust and whatnot. I'm looking for one which fits perfectly and gives good protection, obviously. If you have any experience, please tell me!

Thanks!
Lots of people like the Anker. I haven't had the chance to use one but pretty happy with the one from citigeeks (amazon)

-Johan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofball2k View Post
Lots of people like the Anker. I haven't had the chance to use one but pretty happy with the one from citigeeks (amazon)
How does the one from citigeeks fit?

Anyone have experience with Anker?

goofball2k
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Johan View Post
How does the one from citigeeks fit?

Anyone have experience with Anker?
With a spigen slim armor installed, I can't see the edge. Less than 1mm on the edges.

1337RYoN
Old
Thanks Meter 108
I'm using anker xtreme scratch defender. It's super easy to apply, feels good and comes in a pack of 3. Definitely recommended! I'm currently using clear version but might swap to a matte one.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Stock
Kernel: ElementalX
Storage: 32GB
Recovery: TWRP

steadly2004
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I have been using my first "glass" screen protector. Very awesome. I recommend it. I have a nillikin from eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

the_slasher
Old
Thanks Meter 16
+1 on the glass screen protector. I also have the Nillkin brand there's a thread here comparing the diff brand of glass protector.