XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bestbuy / Sprint Accessories stock

Tip us?

slojko
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 58
Default Bestbuy / Sprint Accessories stock

does anyone know if bestbuy or sprint has release nexus 5 cases in store? i called both and they said not yet or sold out.

N5

Liskrig
Old
Thanks Meter 60
I haven't seen any in my area. Even if they did sell some accessories, it would be like any other Android accessories sold at BestBuy... 4,000 iPhone cases, and 2 Android cases per model.

I wouldn't recommend paying for anything from them before doing a bit of research.

For example; I had a Seidio Active case for my HTC One, I got it online for $20. BestBuy had the same case (without the silicone insert) for $35... same kickstand, same cutouts, the exact same case minus the "SEIDIO" across the back.
Follow me on twitter!

Current Devices:
Nexus 5 [Black] [32GB]
iPhone 5s [64GB]
iPad 3rd [16Gb] [Wi-Fi] [White]
--
Retired:
HTC One [32GB] [Black]
Rooted HTC Incredible (CM9 + CM9 Kernel)
BlackBerry Bold 9650 [VZW]
Galaxy Nexus
iPhone 4s [32GB]

augoza
Old
Thanks Meter 14
I went to best buy and they didn't have anything for the nexus 5. T-Mobile did however. They had a tpu case in black or blue. I tried it, it was good. Just wasn't worth 25$ IMO. They were made by tmobile also. T-Mobile also had the Zagg screen protector for 30$. Way overpriced, but it was a must to protect my screen asap, so I bought it. It also comes with a back film for some reason. I did not apply that. Seems silly. I love the way the back feels. But I also love the way the screen feels naked too bad I need protection.

current device..
Nexus 5 non-rooted Stock
previously..
HTC One m7 non-rooted Stock
iPhone 4s jailbroken
HTC Supersonic rooted