Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Brando Rubberized Back Hard Case

Tip us?

i9o
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Brando Rubberized Back Hard Case

I bought this
http://shop.brando.com/Google-Nexus-...c1638d004.html
and I must say I am very pleased with it.

It is very thin and little invasive. The pics speak by itself.
The feeling when touching it is like velvet. I believe very similar to the Black Nexus, but I have never had one in my hands.
It does not smell of anything, so it should not be hazardous Chinese plastic. It is made in China, still.

Very easy to put on. While putting it on, first, I doubted it could have stayed in place, being very thin. In fact it stays perfectly on and does not get off.
It is a very streamlined protection, so the top and bottom part of the phone could get damaged if falling and hitting precisely these front edges diagonal-ways.

The item gets shipped from Singapore and arrived according to the estimate given on the web site. I received a tracking number which give rough info on where the item is, but not every single stops it makes.

In conclusion, I do suggest it to those want to spend little $ to get a thin case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	R0014730.jpg
Views:	856
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	2531241   Click image for larger version

Name:	R0014734.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	2531242   Click image for larger version

Name:	R0014735.jpg
Views:	876
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	2531244   Click image for larger version

Name:	R0014738.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	219.8 KB
ID:	2531245  

mmmmBACON
Old
(Last edited by mmmmBACON; 22nd January 2014 at 02:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by i9o View Post
I bought this
http://shop.brando.com/Google-Nexus-...c1638d004.html
and I must say I am very pleased with it.

It is very thin and little invasive. The pics speak by itself.
The feeling when touching it is like velvet. I believe very similar to the Black Nexus, but I have never had one in my hands.
It does not smell of anything, so it should not be hazardous Chinese plastic. It is made in China, still.

Very easy to put on. While putting it on, first, I doubted it could have stayed in place, being very thin. In fact it stays perfectly on and does not get off.
It is a very streamlined protection, so the top and bottom part of the phone could get damaged if falling and hitting precisely these front edges diagonal-ways.

The item gets shipped from Singapore and arrived according to the estimate given on the web site. I received a tracking number which give rough info on where the item is, but not every single stops it makes.

In conclusion, I do suggest it to those want to spend little $ to get a thin case.
Wow, that's some serious messed up ignorance there bud.... Completely unnecessary in a review, and quite discriminatory. Well done...

DeGygii
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
You know what else is made in china? everything. so deal with it.