OP marquimsp

6th May 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 65

175 posts
More
Hello!

Is it possible to use a bluetooth mic (just a mic) along with wired earphones? I have a great pair of earphones that I'm always wearing (for music), I was wondering if it would be possible to have a lapel bluetooth mic (hopefully discrete) that I could use for calls, while still listening to the caller through the earphones...

Thanks in advance!

ps.: I posted this in the "ask any question" thread but I realized it would be better suited for this forum.
6th May 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,051

4,848 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquimsp

Hello!

Is it possible to use a bluetooth mic (just a mic) along with wired earphones? I have a great pair of earphones that I'm always wearing (for music), I was wondering if it would be possible to have a lapel bluetooth mic (hopefully discrete) that I could use for calls, while still listening to the caller through the earphones...

Thanks in advance!

ps.: I posted this in the "ask any question" thread but I realized it would be better suited for this forum.

I have this urge at times as well and use the old Sony Ericsson MW600 set up. BT and I can use ANY headphones or in ears, or whatever. I think SE has updated the MW600 to something else, but I haven't gotten around to play with it yet. There are a few others out there like the Jabra clip but I have used this trusty bad boy since my Nexus ONE.

Found this one with NFC

Sony SBH50/52-newer version
Last edited by kpjimmy; 6th May 2014 at 05:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kpjimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sao Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 65

175 posts
More
It's amazing how hard it is to find a simple BT mic, without earphones... Your suggestions led me to this link:

http://www.portablehifi.com/mini-blu...usic-receiver/

But all offer much more than I want (and cost a lot too), I'd imagine a simple lapel BT mic would cost $10 at most.

Thanks for your suggestions! I'll look into them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread