Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What would you buy for your Nexus?

OP idbl_fanatic

19th August 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #1  
idbl_fanatic's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Stockton, CA
Thanks Meter: 154
 
1,500 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
If you already had a qi Charger (or 2) a Spigen case, tempered glass protector, what else would you buy for your beloved N5?
20th August 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #2  
Lokke9191's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 104
 
293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

If you already had a qi Charger (or 2) a Spigen case, tempered glass protector, what else would you buy for your beloved N5?

An airdock with a cd mount.
20th August 2014, 07:06 AM   |  #3  
kpjimmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,064
 
4,883 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191

An airdock with a cd mount.

That and depending on which spigen case, slap a dbrand skin on it.
20th August 2014, 01:56 PM   |  #4  
Znamir81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Good earphones with build-in mic (I own Xiaomi Piston v2).
20th August 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #5  
Ben36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,056
 
6,733 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
A fit bird to carry it

Sent from my Android L Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
339 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Thumbs up
nothing short of a 50 acre mansion for my beloved nexus 5
21st August 2014, 04:29 AM   |  #7  
AHomelessGuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znamir81

Good earphones with build-in mic (I own Xiaomi Piston v2).

how are those earphones? I just ordered mine, I've heard some really good reviews about them.
21st August 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #8  
Znamir81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I'm very satisfied. They look great, sound even better and work flawlessly with my Nexus 5 with all buttons and mic working just like they should. I've bought a lot of stuff for my phone but for me Pistons are one of the best buys ever.

The only downside is that while buying you have to beware of fakes, since the market is flooded with them.
21st August 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Headphones (Audio Technica M50 )

Dbrand Skin
21st August 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #10  
fitz420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 337
 
1,007 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znamir81

I'm very satisfied. They look great, sound even better and work flawlessly with my Nexus 5 with all buttons and mic working just like they should. I've bought a lot of stuff for my phone but for me Pistons are one of the best buys ever.

The only downside is that while buying you have to beware of fakes, since the market is flooded with them.

Agreed and agreed. Love mine. Work perfect with the n5.

Buy from ibuygou or penonaudio. Both sell 100% real ones.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes