FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

What would you buy for your Nexus?

1,511 posts
Thanks Meter: 155
 
By idbl_fanatic, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 10:27 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
If you already had a qi Charger (or 2) a Spigen case, tempered glass protector, what else would you buy for your beloved N5?
 
 
20th August 2014, 04:47 AM |#2  
Lokke9191's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idbl_fanatic

If you already had a qi Charger (or 2) a Spigen case, tempered glass protector, what else would you buy for your beloved N5?

An airdock with a cd mount.
20th August 2014, 06:06 AM |#3  
kpjimmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,099
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191

An airdock with a cd mount.

That and depending on which spigen case, slap a dbrand skin on it.
20th August 2014, 12:56 PM |#4  
Znamir81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Good earphones with build-in mic (I own Xiaomi Piston v2).
20th August 2014, 02:37 PM |#5  
Ben36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,584
 
More
A fit bird to carry it

Sent from my Android L Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 02:56 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 75
 
More
Thumbs up
nothing short of a 50 acre mansion for my beloved nexus 5
21st August 2014, 03:29 AM |#7  
AHomelessGuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znamir81

Good earphones with build-in mic (I own Xiaomi Piston v2).

how are those earphones? I just ordered mine, I've heard some really good reviews about them.
21st August 2014, 06:02 AM |#8  
Znamir81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I'm very satisfied. They look great, sound even better and work flawlessly with my Nexus 5 with all buttons and mic working just like they should. I've bought a lot of stuff for my phone but for me Pistons are one of the best buys ever.

The only downside is that while buying you have to beware of fakes, since the market is flooded with them.
21st August 2014, 11:47 AM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Headphones (Audio Technica M50 )

Dbrand Skin
21st August 2014, 03:18 PM |#10  
fitz420's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Znamir81

I'm very satisfied. They look great, sound even better and work flawlessly with my Nexus 5 with all buttons and mic working just like they should. I've bought a lot of stuff for my phone but for me Pistons are one of the best buys ever.

The only downside is that while buying you have to beware of fakes, since the market is flooded with them.

Agreed and agreed. Love mine. Work perfect with the n5.

Buy from ibuygou or penonaudio. Both sell 100% real ones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes