FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Case for meenova card reader

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Johnny75_, Junior Member on 21st January 2014, 04:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
Now i've a ringke fusion cover For My nexus 5 and I just bought meenova card reader. Is it compatible with this cover? If no, witch "much protective" cover is compatible with meenova? Thanks
 
 
21st January 2014, 04:30 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny75_

Hi,
Now i've a ringke fusion cover For My nexus 5 and I just bought meenova card reader. Is it compatible with this cover? If no, witch "much protective" cover is compatible with meenova? Thanks

Idk about the fusion but on my spigen slim armor its fine and Spigen hybrid air

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 05:04 PM |#3  
gavin-phelan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kilkenny
Thanks Meter: 498
 
More
Il check in a while I got both

Hit Thanks if I Helped
~Codename Android~
21st January 2014, 06:39 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks.. Let me see if it is compatible

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
21st January 2014, 10:35 PM |#5  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zolo185

Idk about the fusion but on my spigen slim armor its fine and Spigen hybrid air

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+1 works great with slim armor here as well. It's a perfect fit

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5
22nd January 2014, 09:36 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
But is Slim armor a good protective case? I liked ringke one because it was very protective. How about Cruzerlite case? Is it compatible?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
24th January 2014, 03:14 PM |#7  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny75_

But is Slim armor a good protective case? I liked ringke one because it was very protective. How about Cruzerlite case? Is it compatible?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Slim armor is more protective than cruzerlite. Just check out the YouTube reviews. Is really good

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5
24th January 2014, 08:51 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny75_

Hi,
Now i've a ringke fusion cover For My nexus 5 and I just bought meenova card reader. Is it compatible with this cover? If no, witch "much protective" cover is compatible with meenova? Thanks

Does not fit the fusion on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Charlann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes