FORUMS

Wireless Charging on Spigen Neo Hybrid case

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By kun_ken, Junior Member on 13th November 2013, 10:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Case : Spigen Neo Hybrid Gold

Charger : Panasonic QE-TM101 (work perfect)
Sanwa Enerlink WLC-STN11BK (work perfect)
Last edited by kun_ken; 13th November 2013 at 11:39 AM.

14th November 2013, 12:34 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kun_ken

Case : Spigen Neo Hybrid Gold

Charger : Panasonic QE-TM101 (work perfect)
Sanwa Enerlink WLC-STN11BK (work perfect)

Add to the list:
RAVPower Qi Charger (Works Pretty good, Sometimes I have to unplug and replug the charger) <$40
RAVPOWER AMAZON LINK

MOCREO(TM) 10000mAh High Capacity Portable Power Bank Qi-Enabled Single-Position Wireless Charger Charging Pad TX-5600 (DoCooler, Choe, and Skyrocket are all the same as this one) (Works really good and it's completely wireless!!!! << About $50-$70 too!
SOLD OUT BUT LOOK UP THE OTHER ONES I NAMED
14th November 2013, 05:41 PM |#3  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 985

More
Just about any case will work with the current wireless chargers so this thread is pretty redundant to the other wireless charging threads.

However, I might as well contribute.

LG WCP-700 (Works well with the Neo Hybrid case)
http://www.amazon.com/LG-WCP-700-Por.../dp/B005DMBSVA
14th November 2013, 05:53 PM |#4  
Flag Grapevine, Texas
Thanks Meter: 829

Donate to Me
More
AWESOME. I just ordered a wireless charger yesterday and I have that case, good to know

btw the gold is an awesome color
17th December 2013, 01:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone tried if:

1. The official nexus Charger works with the neo hybrid
2. Are the magnets strong enough to be used as a car mount with the case?
17th December 2013, 01:29 PM |#6  
Flag Toulouse

More
Unfortunately the Spigen Neo Hybrid doesn't works with the Nokia DT910, it makes the Nexus 5 being a little more up on the stand, and the recoil for the wireless isn't aligned anymore and don't want to charge ... Now I have a case to sell if anyone is interested (Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold)...
17th December 2013, 02:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Spigen Neo Hybrid works with official wireless charger, and magnetic capability work too !
17th December 2013, 02:29 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glutt0ny

Unfortunately the Spigen Neo Hybrid doesn't works with the Nokia DT910, it makes the Nexus 5 being a little more up on the stand, and the recoil for the wireless isn't aligned anymore and don't want to charge ... Now I have a case to sell if anyone is interested (Neo Hybrid Champagne Gold)...

I have the Neo Hybrid and the DT910 - works fine. Occasionally it won't start charging if I set it on the stand mis-aligned, but if I'm a little careful it works...use it for every overnight charge as a night clock, too. My DT-900 plate on my desk also works perfectly with the Neo Hybrid case.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmc850 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2013, 03:01 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlys

Spigen Neo Hybrid works with official wireless charger, and magnetic capability work too !

Can you see if the magnets are powerful enough to hold the phone like it would be mounted in a car?
17th December 2013, 03:51 PM |#10  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have the Nillkin Magic Disc, works perfect with Neo Hybrid Gold.
17th December 2013, 05:12 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P90Puma

Can you see if the magnets are powerful enough to hold the phone like it would be mounted in a car?

I wouldn't rely on the magnets for this in the car if I was using a case. I wouldn't have any problem relying on the magnets when the phone is not in a case (I don't use one myself) as the official nexus magnets are very stable, provided you practice with it to get really used to getting it in the sweet spot...it's kinda funny, for me it feels almost like it notches into place if I give it just the right amount of force on the phone) but through the thickness of the case, I'm sure it would be very prone to falling off.

Not to mention when you hit a bump in the road. Come to think of it, maybe even without a case it would be capable of popping off. Don't know, I don't drive. :P

( I do use the official charger at home, mounted in the similar way as what you would have in a car though, it's attached to the side of my dresser which is next to my bed so I can just turn over and look at it if needed, and so it works well with voice commands if I'm taking a nap or whatever. :P )

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread