5,606,588 Members 34,982 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CHOE Wireless Charger - Need Your Opinion?

Tip us?

jeffherd
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default CHOE Wireless Charger - Need Your Opinion?

Hi Guys,

I have Nexus 5 phone and want buy wireless charger to make more convenience, but i have lot of option in market and getting confused that' why my senior suggest me choetech wireless charger, i have review it and see here is two more option for nexus 5 charger

1. Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad
2. All-Direction Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad

an you review it and help to select best one in both, I think 2nd option better becasue here is no restriction n direction but want to know your opinion too .....

Help me guys

Joshmccullough
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffherd View Post
Hi Guys,

I have Nexus 5 phone and want buy wireless charger to make more convenience, but i have lot of option in market and getting confused that' why my senior suggest me choetech wireless charger, i have review it and see here is two more option for nexus 5 charger

1. Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad
2. All-Direction Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad

an you review it and help to select best one in both, I think 2nd option better becasue here is no restriction n direction but want to know your opinion too .....

Help me guys
I got the Choi wireless charger after reading a lot of positive reviews on it, but I'd go for a different brand. I've found that it tends to heat the phone up significantly if I leave it on the charging pad overnight, and it's got a small 'target' for correct phone placement compared to this other one I bought:

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
(Note: that's the U.S. Amazon site.)

This one's got a bigger 'target' area, I haven't noticed much excessive heat (maybe only once that I can recall) but I've only got it at my office vs. using it overnight at home. Overall, it works great for me and I like it better than the Choi, for what it's worth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from my Nexus 5

kellyrx8
Old
Thanks Meter 133

DONATE TO ME
I got a LG WCP-300 and a Docooler QI mat....ill post up the pics later but both work just fine...
Nexus 5 | CarbonRom | Franco Kernel r33 | Unlocked
Evo 4G LTE - cm11/Dirty Unicorn | S-OFF LazyPanda
Nexus 7 (2013) - Purity Rom | Franco Kernel r10 | Unlocked
3VO- Dirty Unicorns Rom....broken volume button and camera lawlz

ilikethepenkils
Old
Thanks Meter 3
IMO, I have the Nokia DT100 and the Official Google Nexus Charger and sadly for a quick fast charge.. I like the Nokia one. There is a light status for charging and it's just easier, set it down, it works. Google one gotta line up with the magnets.. BUT your choice on what you pick

mrro82
Old
Thanks Meter 243
I have 2 of your first link. Neither heat my phone up significantly and I have my phone in a case with daydream running. Placement is also not an issue. If you center it and place it the notification sound goes off and it's charging. Great price and it works very well.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!