Okay, in this topic I wanna show you guys what I made....
Idea: a wireless charging dock for n5 that sits in the cup holder of my car
After a first attempt, that worked but didnt really look pretty, I decided to 3d print the dock. Problem: I dont own a 3d printer... so I was looking for a 3d printing service on the internet and found makexyz.com. I contacted a guy there, he was really helpful and 3d printed the dock for me. I had to split the dock into 2 parts, but that was no problem. Here the 3d models on sketchfab:
- costed about 22€ to print it
- the dimensions of the holder part are for a n5 with a spigen ultra fit case on
- stl files: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...1/STLFiles.rar
please note: dimensions for n5 with spigen ultra fit case, the cup holder dimensions are for a seat leon 5f... most probably works with the most VWs, Seats and Skodas
- to print the holder.stl u will need to use support material
- my parts were printed using black ABS plastic
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?