Drop Protective Case?

OP sizon199

4th May 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #11  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 977

806 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizon199

Yeap i ve seen the tudia melody ,but unfortinately it doesnt ship to my country through amazon .Also i cant find the nillkin h+ for nexus 5 on amazon. I considered the cruzerlite persona case ,take a look.
*edit: it seems its not the same material as the one in the video.

The Cruzerlite Persona cases are hardcases.

Nillkin H+ (look at more buying choices on the right, there may be other sellers that ship to you) http://www.amazon.com/Nilkin-Hardnes...n+H%2B+nexus+5

Are you limited to ordering from amazon, or can you use other places like ebay and aliexpress?
The Following User Says Thank You to mmmmBACON For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #12  
Flag Glenview, IL
Thanks Meter: 83

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizon199

I saw a g2 drop test with slim armor and.. the screen broke.Seriously i begin to think that they is no way to protect the screen ,when dropping the phone.

Ya I saw that one too. I've also read a post here where somebody said their screen shattered while using a ballistic. I'd say you're right, there is no way to guarantee your screen won't break from a drop. That's why I chose the middle ground, between a good looking case and a protective case, and settled on the slim armor coupled with a ghost armor screen protector.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokke9191 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON

The Cruzerlite Persona cases are hardcases.

Nillkin H+ (look at more buying choices on the right, there may be other sellers that ship to you) http://www.amazon.com/Nilkin-Hardnes...n+H%2B+nexus+5

Are you limited to ordering from amazon, or can you use other places like ebay and aliexpress?

I m not limited ordering from amazon as long as the delivery prices are reasonable :P .For example ordering from tech 21 site is much cheaper and gets delivered much faster than amazon.Btw Which cruzerlite case would you recommend(in terms of material,not design) . Ebay has some crazy delivery prices ,for some things it needed up to 50$ for the delivery lol. You are right,the nilkin is available from one of the buying choises but it says it needs 2 months to ship ._ .
4th May 2014, 10:36 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokke9191

Ya I saw that one too. I've also read a post here where somebody said their screen shattered while using a ballistic. I'd say you're right, there is no way to guarantee your screen won't break from a drop. That's why I chose the middle ground, between a good looking case and a protective case, and settled on the slim armor coupled with a ghost armor screen protector.

Hm.. I cant choose between cruzelite persona ~Andycircuit ,slim armor and ultra hybrid(i like this one in terms of design more than slim).
5th May 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 1,723

6,147 posts
I love my armourbox

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00F...AC_SX110_SY165

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 360

1,839 posts
Any of you using the Acase Superleggra? Seems like it would work well in a drop but don't have any personal experience with it.
6th May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 12

44 posts
More
here's my review of the bugdroid circuit case...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2613506

i'm still happy with my decision and would buy it again.

The Following User Says Thank You to antiker1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread