[Q] EasyAcc® 10000mAh - Reviews?

OP -Cobalt-

2nd March 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

36 posts
More
Hi,

I've been browsing for a portable charger that's worth the price, and I think I might have found the one.
Packed with 10000 mAH, the EasyAcc charger coming in at $26.99 is an incredible deal.

Does anyone have any experience with this charger? How is it compared to the reputable Anker portable chargers? What's the efficiency level?

http://www.amazon.com/EasyAcc%C2%AE-...rtable+charger

Thanks for your help.
2nd March 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 92

393 posts
More
It may be rated at 10000mah but who knows what the actual ratings are. I've taken apart an anker charger and the batteries they had actually added up to their advertised ratings.
Then there is also the question of how long it will work for, I know anker has a warranty that is close to 1 year that will cover stuff like reduced battery life etc..
The Following User Says Thank You to biscuitownz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitownz

It may be rated at 10000mah but who knows what the actual ratings are. I've taken apart an anker charger and the batteries they had actually added up to their advertised ratings.
Then there is also the question of how long it will work for, I know anker has a warranty that is close to 1 year that will cover stuff like reduced battery life etc..

Thank you for you input.

See, that's the thing. The price is incredible, but I'm not so sure if it'll last as long as Anker's chargers.
3rd March 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 583

762 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cobalt-

Thank you for you input.

See, that's the thing. The price is incredible, but I'm not so sure if it'll last as long as Anker's chargers.

That price isn't that incredible. Here's a link to a RAVPower 8400mAh pack. They also make a 14000 for ten bucks more. I have owned there 8400 pack for about 4 months now and can vouch for it. Them and Anker is who I would stick with.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The Following User Says Thank You to theesotericone For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

36 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone

That price isn't that incredible. Here's a link to a RAVPower 8400mAh pack. They also make a 14000 for ten bucks more. I have owned there 8400 pack for about 4 months now and can vouch for it. Them and Anker is who I would stick with.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, I'll take a look into it. Is it pocketable?
3rd March 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 92

393 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cobalt-

Thanks, I'll take a look into it. Is it pocketable?

That one seems a bit too big to fit in the pocket comfortably. I personally have this one and it's pretty good (http://www.amazon.com/5600mAh-Portab...=anker+charger)

From experience, there is no shortcut to buying lithium batteries for a cheaper price and still getting the average ratings for it's price. You really get what you pay for with lithium batteries, unless you have a discount.
VaccaThreeSixteen
3rd March 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
This thread should really be in accessories, not Q&A...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
i have 8400 mah rawpower really good
3rd March 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 22

145 posts
I have one 5000mAh from EasyAcc (with fast charge and a micro usb cable built in).
It does have about the same capacity as advertised. Their service was pretty good too.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
easyacc, portable charger
Previous Thread Next Thread