5,598,542 Members 44,266 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Finding a case in the Twin Cities?

Tip us?
 
Kenjari
Old
#1  
Kenjari's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 865
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Roaming the hacking community across the Midwest.
Default [Q] Finding a case in the Twin Cities?

I live in the Twin Cities, MN. I guess I'm trying to see who lives here and know of a local store that may have a few cases for sale. Of course I can order online which eventually I will, but I'm trying to get something ASAP. Craig list isn't producing any finds.

Any one from the MN and know of any retailers offering cases for this device? Really appreciate!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Google Nexus 5
ROM: Whateva feels right at the moment: Currently: Mahdi!!!

"The device does not make you, you make the device."
 
STXInnovation
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 92
Join Date: May 2013
I live in Minneapolis. I don't think you will find any stores that sell a lot of cases for this phone.
 
finalhit
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 217
Posts: 1,177
Join Date: Jan 2009
Try Sprint or tmo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
bacardee
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 50
Join Date: Dec 2010
Burnsville here. I couldn't find anything locally. I ended up storing my N5 in the zagg bag they give you when you buy an invisibleshield screen protector until my case came in from amazon. I'm using the Spigen Slim and it's great so far http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV8Y7XI
Nexus 5 Cataclysm
Franco Kernel
 
Kenjari
Old
#5  
Kenjari's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 865
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Roaming the hacking community across the Midwest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STXInnovation View Post
I live in Minneapolis. I don't think you will find any stores that sell a lot of cases for this phone.






Quote:
Originally Posted by finalhit View Post
Try Sprint or tmo

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk






Quote:
Originally Posted by bacardee View Post
Burnsville here. I couldn't find anything locally. I ended up storing my N5 in the zagg bag they give you when you buy an invisibleshield screen protector until my case came in from amazon. I'm using the Spigen Slim and it's great so far http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EV8Y7XI
I appreciate the responses. I've went several places looking for cases. Tmo and sprint also. It looks like online is the only option for now. Probably have to over night it.

Thanks again MN.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Google Nexus 5
ROM: Whateva feels right at the moment: Currently: Mahdi!!!

"The device does not make you, you make the device."
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes