Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,628 Members 40,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fosmon case?

Tip us?

twister99403
Old
(Last edited by twister99403; 29th January 2014 at 08:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Default Fosmon case?

Anyone have experience with the Fosmon cases specifically this one: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HYBO-DU...fosmon+nexus+5 Looks nice but has zero reviewers so I'm somewhat skeptical.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twister99403 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Philly Jim
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister99403 View Post
Anyone have experience with the Fosmon cases specifically this one: http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-HYBO-DU...fosmon+nexus+5 Looks nice but has zero reviewers so I'm somewhat skeptical.

Well thanks to your Post i just ordered one there was no prime shipping available , but when it comes in i'll post here with some pics , thanks for helping my OCD tendencies today for phone cases LOL..........

Delivery Estimate is feb 4 to feb 7 ....so won't be to long.......
Current Devices
Nexus 5 32 Graviton V 3.3
Smoking Note 3 SLIM V 21
Galaxy Note 10.1 Hyperdrive
Nexus 7 32 Gig 2013 Sinless Rom V 3.2.1
The Following User Says Thank You to Philly Jim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

twister99403
Old
(Last edited by twister99403; 29th January 2014 at 09:17 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Jim View Post
Well thanks to your Post i just ordered one there was no prime shipping available , but when it comes in i'll post here with some pics , thanks for helping my OCD tendencies today for phone cases LOL..........
Glad I could assist haha I can't wait to see what you think of it! I was hoping it compared to the slim armor from spigen somewhat.

floepie
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Looks like it's probably pretty thick, but I like the design! Somehow I suspect that the fit and finish might be a little suspect considering the price.
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!

twister99403
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by floepie View Post
Looks like it's probably pretty thick, but I like the design! Somehow I suspect that the fit and finish might be a little suspect considering the price.
Yeah the price is what made me think twice but if it's actually good quality that would be a heck of a deal. I'm looking for a case with style that isn't too expensive

crimson12
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Really like how it looks, seems like the construction is similar to a ballistic case. In for one as well

mmmmBACON
Old
Thanks Meter 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly Jim View Post

Delivery Estimate is feb 4 to feb 7 ....so won't be to long.......
Bet you ordered this color combo eh? Pretty badass I do say!

The Following User Says Thank You to mmmmBACON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_jordan_
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Looks like the spigen slim armour

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Philly Jim
Old
Thanks Meter 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON View Post
Bet you ordered this color combo eh? Pretty badass I do say!

Personally not my style I went with the white and black but to each his own......lol
Current Devices
Nexus 5 32 Graviton V 3.3
Smoking Note 3 SLIM V 21
Galaxy Note 10.1 Hyperdrive
Nexus 7 32 Gig 2013 Sinless Rom V 3.2.1