Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free Ringke Fusion

Tip us?

Dougshell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 770
I just bought a new Ringke Fusion case to see how it compares to my Spigen Ultra Hybrid and I think I am going to stick with the Spigen.

If anyone is willing to pay shipping from 23518 I will gladly ship the case out.

Come with the case and PET film screen protector.

Just let me know. Otherwise I will most likely trash it.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougshell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dougshell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 770
Someone already sent a pm.
NIGHTLY COMPILED [AOKP] BUILDS [RETIRED] Check out my thread Please help me have room for more AOKP mirrors. Click Here
The Following User Says Thank You to Dougshell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]