Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,725 Members 37,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: would you be interested in this product?
Yes 37 78.72%
No 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

(gauging interest) Slickwraps Camera Lens Protector

Tip us?

bradputt
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Nope, from Singapore

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-develoers app

Saturn1217
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Do not check add hd screen protector option!

I just ordered the slickwraps camera lens protector. I haven't applied it yet (waiting to have access to proper cleaning solutions) but I just wanted to warn anyone else who happens to order through here NOT to add the HD screen protector option unless you are using the other slickwraps skins.

It did not state anywhere that the hd screen protector was not a normal full protector but a protector intended for use with the slickwraps skin. I was hoping to get a screen protector + camera lens protector combo. Instead I just have a square that covers only the display portion of the front of the screen + 2 now extremely expensive pieces of plastic.

I'm still very happy that this product is offered but I'd like to ask the rep from slickwraps if it is possible to put a disclaimer about the HD screen protector on the page. I'm sure I'm not the only one who might get confused.

I will write a full review here of the lens protector once i have it on in case others are interested in this product

paradoxiumwind
Old
(Last edited by paradoxiumwind; 27th February 2014 at 11:24 PM.)
Thanks Meter 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwraps View Post
My apologies. I'll have that looked into.

Are you located in Malaysia?

Weston
Slickwraps
You mentioned some discount, is there a discount code I missed? would like to try these, but I have bad luck applying protectors without getting lint and crap underneath and end up having thrown money down the toilet .. would have to be really cheap for me to get some.

Edit: I randomly tried 'XDA' and that seemed to work. -$0.68 off.
Getting $5.95 for shipping to the UK though, should be 4.99? I'll buy some if that's sorted.
Replying to me? Quote my post so I get a notification please - thanks!
Nexus 5 32gb - [4.4.4] SlimKat 7.2.1 [6090] [WEEKLY] / ElementalX-N5-1.04 / TWRP v2.7.1.1 Holofied Recovery

slickwraps
Old
Thanks Meter 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxiumwind View Post
You mentioned some discount, is there a discount code I missed? would like to try these, but I have bad luck applying protectors without getting lint and crap underneath and end up having thrown money down the toilet .. would have to be really cheap for me to get some.

Edit: I randomly tried 'XDA' and that seemed to work. -$0.68 off.
Getting $5.95 for shipping to the UK though, should be 4.99? I'll buy some if that's sorted.
Hello,

If it helps we're running a 50% off sale today only. Code: 100K

We reach 100k FB fans and decided to spread the Love!

This should help!

Thank You!
Weston
Slickwraps.com

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn1217 View Post
I just ordered the slickwraps camera lens protector. I haven't applied it yet (waiting to have access to proper cleaning solutions) but I just wanted to warn anyone else who happens to order through here NOT to add the HD screen protector option unless you are using the other slickwraps skins.

It did not state anywhere that the hd screen protector was not a normal full protector but a protector intended for use with the slickwraps skin. I was hoping to get a screen protector + camera lens protector combo. Instead I just have a square that covers only the display portion of the front of the screen + 2 now extremely expensive pieces of plastic.

I'm still very happy that this product is offered but I'd like to ask the rep from slickwraps if it is possible to put a disclaimer about the HD screen protector on the page. I'm sure I'm not the only one who might get confused.

I will write a full review here of the lens protector once i have it on in case others are interested in this product
Hello,

Very sorry about that! I can clearly see the confusion.

Send me your order # and I'll have that refunded immediately.

Thank you for the feedback.

Weston
Slickwraps.com

Noriega813
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default They fit perfect!

I ordered them about last week and received them promptly I ordered 3 packs (each pack has 2 proctors) the first lens protector went on like this ... The second one went on perfect. It also didn't mess with the camera or image quality.

Saturn1217
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickwraps View Post
Hello,

Hello,

Very sorry about that! I can clearly see the confusion.

Send me your order # and I'll have that refunded immediately.

Thank you for the feedback.

Weston
Slickwraps.com
Thanks for the reply.

I tried to PM you but for some reason it didn't work. My order #: 182085

Thanks!