FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

GLAS.tR NANO SLIM vs GLAS.t NANO

470 posts
Thanks Meter: 82
 
By Matrix_19, Senior Member on 16th February 2014, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th February 2014, 03:18 AM |#11  
DizzC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
My .tr had begun to chip in the top left corner after about 2 months. Kind of disappointed since I was really enjoying everything about it before that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
19th February 2014, 11:54 PM |#12  
mrro82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay City, MI
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzC

My .tr had begun to chip in the top left corner after about 2 months. Kind of disappointed since I was really enjoying everything about it before that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Did you have a case on?

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!
19th February 2014, 11:55 PM |#13  
DizzC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrro82

Did you have a case on?

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!

Yes. I have had the spigen neo hybrid on the entire time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
19th February 2014, 11:57 PM |#14  
mrro82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bay City, MI
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzC

Yes. I have had the spigen neo hybrid on the entire time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok. Just curious. I ordered the tr last night and I use the slim armor.

Sent from the jaws of my Hammerhead!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes