No registration required

Google Bumper Dirt Poll :/

OP thetonyclifton

17th January 2014, 12:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

56 posts
More
I bought a grey bumper and had to get a refund as it started to tarnish inside just a few hours.

So my question is, was my grey case faulty or do all of the grey cases smudge up quickly on the corners? Do any of the other colours do the same? Is black the only long term option? I have looked at other cases and even tried some but so far the bumper seems the best fit and finish and while it doesn't keep the factory shape, it does look and feel the most OEM to me.

So....
What colour bumper did you buy?
How long have you had it?
Has it tarnished at the corners showing dirt/wear?
17th January 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

65 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonyclifton

I bought a grey bumper and had to get a refund as it started to tarnish inside just a few hours.

So my question is, was my grey case faulty or do all of the grey cases smudge up quickly on the corners? Do any of the other colours do the same? Is black the only long term option? I have looked at other cases and even tried some but so far the bumper seems the best fit and finish and while it doesn't keep the factory shape, it does look and feel the most OEM to me.

So....
What colour bumper did you buy?
How long have you had it?
Has it tarnished at the corners showing dirt/wear?

All but the black stain. The black isn't that great because the coating peels off.

I owned a gray bumper. I threw the gray bumper in the trash after my black Ebay Quicksand case for $1 came in.
17th January 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17

56 posts
More
How is the fit of the cheap cases? I like the fit and feel of the bumper but not at the expense of tarnishing or peeling. I got a refund for my grey bumper but got to keep it so I might try and dye it and see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by thetonyclifton; 17th January 2014 at 12:12 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread