5,604,122 Members 48,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google!! Make Glass Headphones for Nexus 5!!!

Tip us?

PaRaNoidNeM
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Google!! Make Glass Headphones for Nexus 5!!!

I looked at the Glass headphones today after getting an invitation to buy Glass 2nd Generation from Google, and they look very slick and beautiful.

Who else here thinks that they should make a similar pair for the Nexus 5, and who would buy them?

I know I would pay for a nice pair like those, and especially if they were wireless/Bluetooth!
Phones:
Google Nexus 5
LG Optimus G Pro

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1

Criznittle
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaRaNoidNeM View Post
I looked at the Glass headphones today after getting an invitation to buy Glass 2nd Generation from Google, and they look very slick and beautiful.

Who else here thinks that they should make a similar pair for the Nexus 5, and who would buy them?

I know I would pay for a nice pair like those, and especially if they were wireless/Bluetooth!
Wow this would be pretty sweet!

Btw how much does a pair of Google Glass cost?

PaRaNoidNeM
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Criznittle View Post
Wow this would be pretty sweet!

Btw how much does a pair of Google Glass cost?
Glass costs $1,500, and the headphones cost $85. I want to buy them now that I have a chance but I doubt I will. They're pricey and if they come out publicly within a year or two they should sell for under $1,000 from what the rumors are saying. The rumors range anywhere from $300 to a price over $800. Either way it'll still be cheaper than it is now and I rather wait for that...
Phones:
Google Nexus 5
LG Optimus G Pro

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1