You will however need two free pieces of software:
- To edit, Paint.NET from: http://www.getpaint.net/ (3.5MB)
- To print, Irfanview from: http://www.irfanview.com/ (1.8MB)
I found this great .png template on Reddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus5/comme...sert_template/) but it is inverted for some reason?
I corrected the orientation and added a 2nd layer to be opened with Paint.NET: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bir0wsygr0...Templatex1.pdn (523KB)
If you like here it is with:
4 backplates per A4 page: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ucank2vf3...Templatex4.pdn (2.14MB)
3 backplates per page on US Letter: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwm5p4zyz4...-US_Letter.pdn (1.38MB)
- It is VERY important that when you import your images you do not resize the page.
- When you finish save the file as a .png and it will flatten the image for you.
- Open the .png image with Irfanview and select print.
- Under “Print size:” choose “Original size (from image DPI)”
Here’s an A4 I did for my wife: