5,606,722 Members 37,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to clean official bumper?

Tip us?

captainwahid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What if I didn't purchase it from google? I got it new from eBay since they were out of stock for awhile. Will they be able to change or refund it? Its still under manufacture warranty I guess.

darbysuperhack
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainwahid View Post
What if I didn't purchase it from google? I got it new from eBay since they were out of stock for awhile. Will they be able to change or refund it? Its still under manufacture warranty I guess.
I doubt it. I just processed my refund this morning and they look up your purchase and billing information and everything. Then they refund based on your payment method. I would definitely try though. You don't have to pay for return shipping or anything, they leave it up to you to recycle/throw it away.

l3s
Old
(Last edited by l3s; 14th March 2014 at 08:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 163
Yesterday I put my bumper case to the table. My girlfriend leave in there a small part of the hair dye, I didn't see, so unfortunately my phone landed on this.
I already eaten my lunch (about 15min) when I realized what happened. First I tried to clean with window cleaner, but I can't clean with this perfectly. After that I tried to clean with various types of cleaner but unfortunately not working.
Than I tried to clean with denatured alcohol, this works perfectly.
Actually my bumper case looks like a new.
Nexus5 | [4.4.2]
Nexus7 | [4.4.2]
Blade III | [4.4.2] CM10.3
E15i | [2.3.7] MiniCM7 Nightly + nAa 014 Kernel