Hyperion TPU case

Tip us?

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5515

DONATE TO ME
Default Hyperion TPU case

Does anyone have the hyperion TPU case? How does it compare to the diztronic? Are the buttons easy to press? The reviews on amazon seem pretty good but I was wondering if anyone here had experience with this Hyperion case.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FAR0HAQ

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.

sonnysekhon
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4154
@klin1344

Hyperion doesn't really manufacture cases. They repackage ebay cheapos and sell them as their own.
The one from Amazon is the same one as below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quality-TPU-...item3f2ba86eb0

I ordered just to check it out. I've attached a couple of pics.
It isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The buttons are slightly harder to press and you get almost no feedback. Overall, it has a very cheap feel to it.

I've tried most cases available and settled for the Diztronic.

The Spigen Neo Hybrid, Slim Armor, Ultra Hybrid and Ringke Fusion alter the natural contours of the phone by giving it a boxy shape. They're bulky, uncomfortable to hold and are slippery.
The Spigen Ultra Fit feels closest to the Nexus 5 finish but has sharp edges which makes it uncomfortable to hold. Plus, it provides very little protection.

The Diztronic maintains the natural shape of the device which makes for a pleasant experience while using the phone. The matte finish feels quite nice as well. It is very lightweight and doesn't bulk up the phone.

They're on the 2nd revision of the case which addressed all anomalies. Use code "repeatbuyer" for 10% off.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131204_172221.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	2433737   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131204_172617.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	228.1 KB
ID:	2433738  
Theme Threads: Icon Packs / CyanogenMOD Themes / Keyboards

If you like my work, you can buy me a drink or buy one of my Icon Packs or CM/AOKP Themes from the Play Store .

All glory to the Hypnotoad!
The Following User Says Thank You to sonnysekhon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

klin1344
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 5515

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnysekhon View Post
@klin1344

Hyperion doesn't really manufacture cases. They repackage ebay cheapos and sell them as their own.
The one from Amazon is the same one as below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quality-TPU-...item3f2ba86eb0

I ordered just to check it out. I've attached a couple of pics.
It isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The buttons are slightly harder to press and you get almost no feedback. Overall, it has a very cheap feel to it.

I've tried most cases available and settled for the Diztronic.

The Spigen Neo Hybrid, Slim Armor, Ultra Hybrid and Ringke Fusion alter the natural contours of the phone by giving it a boxy shape. They're bulky, uncomfortable to hold and are slippery.
The Spigen Ultra Fit feels closest to the Nexus 5 finish but has sharp edges which makes it uncomfortable to hold. Plus, it provides very little protection.

The Diztronic maintains the natural shape of the device which makes for a pleasant experience while using the phone. The matte finish feels quite nice as well. It is very lightweight and doesn't bulk up the phone.

They're on the 2nd revision of the case which addressed all anomalies. Use code "repeatbuyer" for 10% off.
Very detailed, thanks! I will probably go with the diztronic then.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 KitKat

| [APP][FREE][4.0+]Cardify Flashcards |
Intuitive and simple user interface, yet powerful and feature-packed.