Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Who here use the iloome flex?

OP E15i

20th May 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #11  
Flag Houston AKA Space City
Thanks Meter: 5

32 posts
More
I used the flex, but i didn't like it much. Didn't have the glass feel, it felt more like a regular screen protector. I switched it for Nillkin glass screen protector.
22nd May 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

165 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunthapliyal999

The bubble problem has nothing to do with the screen protector. The problem is that the screen of the Nexus 5 is not flat. That's what causes the spider webs. About your other query, I use a Nillkin Protector so can't comment

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would have to disagree. Although the bubble problem resonates from the actual screen itself, the thickness/type of protector does matter. A thicker protector will be unable to mold itself to the screen of the N5 resulting in the bubble

I myself use the iloome flex and I have zero bubbles. It was never an issue even right after installing it.

As for the oleophobic coating, I find the screen protector quite easy to clean compared to a normal screen protector. No protector will be 100% fingerprint proof, but the ease of cleaning is pretty good imo.
Last edited by Yaminashi; 22nd May 2014 at 05:21 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread