FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

Who here use the iloome flex?

406 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By E15i, Senior Member on 18th May 2014, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th May 2014, 08:13 PM |#11  
Flag Houston AKA Space City
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I used the flex, but i didn't like it much. Didn't have the glass feel, it felt more like a regular screen protector. I switched it for Nillkin glass screen protector.

22nd May 2014, 04:18 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunthapliyal999

The bubble problem has nothing to do with the screen protector. The problem is that the screen of the Nexus 5 is not flat. That's what causes the spider webs. About your other query, I use a Nillkin Protector so can't comment

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would have to disagree. Although the bubble problem resonates from the actual screen itself, the thickness/type of protector does matter. A thicker protector will be unable to mold itself to the screen of the N5 resulting in the bubble

I myself use the iloome flex and I have zero bubbles. It was never an issue even right after installing it.

As for the oleophobic coating, I find the screen protector quite easy to clean compared to a normal screen protector. No protector will be 100% fingerprint proof, but the ease of cleaning is pretty good imo.
Last edited by Yaminashi; 22nd May 2014 at 04:21 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread