Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015

The post Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015 appeared first on … more

Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Cameras

more

The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Who here use the iloome flex?

OP E15i

20th May 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #11  
Flag Houston AKA Space City
Thanks Meter: 5

34 posts
More
I used the flex, but i didn't like it much. Didn't have the glass feel, it felt more like a regular screen protector. I switched it for Nillkin glass screen protector.
22nd May 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 12

191 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunthapliyal999

The bubble problem has nothing to do with the screen protector. The problem is that the screen of the Nexus 5 is not flat. That's what causes the spider webs. About your other query, I use a Nillkin Protector so can't comment

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would have to disagree. Although the bubble problem resonates from the actual screen itself, the thickness/type of protector does matter. A thicker protector will be unable to mold itself to the screen of the N5 resulting in the bubble

I myself use the iloome flex and I have zero bubbles. It was never an issue even right after installing it.

As for the oleophobic coating, I find the screen protector quite easy to clean compared to a normal screen protector. No protector will be 100% fingerprint proof, but the ease of cleaning is pretty good imo.
Last edited by Yaminashi; 22nd May 2014 at 05:21 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread