Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Who here use the iloome flex?

Tip us?

Noriega813
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I used the flex, but i didn't like it much. Didn't have the glass feel, it felt more like a regular screen protector. I switched it for Nillkin glass screen protector.

Yaminashi
Old
(Last edited by Yaminashi; 22nd May 2014 at 04:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunthapliyal999 View Post
The bubble problem has nothing to do with the screen protector. The problem is that the screen of the Nexus 5 is not flat. That's what causes the spider webs. About your other query, I use a Nillkin Protector so can't comment

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I would have to disagree. Although the bubble problem resonates from the actual screen itself, the thickness/type of protector does matter. A thicker protector will be unable to mold itself to the screen of the N5 resulting in the bubble

I myself use the iloome flex and I have zero bubbles. It was never an issue even right after installing it.

As for the oleophobic coating, I find the screen protector quite easy to clean compared to a normal screen protector. No protector will be 100% fingerprint proof, but the ease of cleaning is pretty good imo.